In order to get selected in Infosys as a fresher, you should know the interview process(Recruitment process) of Infosys very well.
If you don’t know, then no worry we are here to guide you through all the details of Recruitment procedure for Infosys.
Infosys Recruitment Process :
For Hiring freshers, Infosys conduct 3 rounds which are as follows
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
1.Online Aptitude Test:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Time (in minutes)|
Online Test Describtion:
- As you can see above table, Online Test consists of three sections- Quantitative ability, verbal ability and logical ability.
- The total time allotted for the Online Test is 95 minutes with different time limits for different section.(Refer the above table. )
- No Negative marking is there in Online Test, But you have to secure at least 70% in each section mentioned above.
- While attempting Online Test candidate can’t switch between two sections.But in a particular section he can attend any question which he want to attempt first.
- Quantitative Aptitude Section contains questions on Permutations & Combinations, Probability, Number systems, Ratio & Proportions, Algebra, Time, Speed & Distance and Analytical puzzles etc.
- Logical Reasoning Section contains questions on topics like Data Interpretation, Syllogism, Statement Reasoning, Data Sufficiency questions, Blood Relations and Visual Reasoning etc.
- Verbal Ability Section contains questions on topics like Fill in the blanks, Synonyms, Antonyms, Paragraph Completion, Vocabulary, Sentence correction, etc.
- As there is no negative marking, So candidates are advised to attempt and try all questions.
- Candidate must need to clear Online Aptitude Test in order to proceed for further rounds, So candidate are advised to practice thoroughly the above topics to excel in Online Aptitude Test.
2. Technical Round :
- After clearing Online Aptitude Test, the next round will be technical interview round.
- Mostly the question which will be asked in technical interview round will be based on your CV and your final year project.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of any programming language, OOPs Concept, DBMS, Operating System(OS), Networking and Data Structures and Algorithm.
- Apart from having technical knowledge mentioned above, you should be confident while giving answers.
- If you have some extra knowledge about latest technologies then that will be a plus point.
- If you are from non-IT background, you should prepare basic concept of your branch.
3. HR Round :
- Final step of Infosys Hiring Process will be HR Round, this round helps interviewer to know more about your personality, confidence, attitude and communication skills.
- They will asked question regarding your self-introduction, courses done, your hobbies and interest, strength and weaknesses, friends and family, your salary expectation, your career goals etc.
- In order to crack the HR round you must maintain eye contact with interviewer, be confident in what you are saying, your answer should be brief and upto the point.